Performance assessment and improvement
Our performance optimization solutions capture and evaluate live data on plant thermodynamic performance across the range of operating conditions.
Our experts then work with or client´s teams to pinpoint the components where performance has deteriorated impacting plant competitiveness and profitability.
We recommend and prioritize improvements which deliver the required gains in power output, efficiency, emissions and/or flexibility and, importantly, gains in financial benefits.
Our performance optimization services comprise:
- Model and predict power plant thermodynamic performance and flexibility.
- Identify plant performance improvements, optimize new power plant designs and assist feasibility studies.
- Plant performance data evaluated online to monitor long-term trends and identify deviations and issues as early as possible.
- Technical consultancy support to recommend improvements that deliver the required benefits.
- Improve financial return:
- Increase your plant competitiveness by identifying improvements that will optimize fuel costs costs and increase plant flexibility.
- Increase confidence in your plant’s ability to compete and win profitable contracts.
- Improve plant performance and operation:
- Optimize plant performance by delivering the required gains in power output, efficiency, emissions and flexibility as a result of our recommendations.
- Gain from improvements in part-load performance to enable continuous, flexible operation.
- Understand the impact of changes in operation on performance g. new fuels or flexible operation.
- Understand the impact of environmental options – e.g. Selective Catalytic Reduction.
- Optimize maintenance planning:
- Optimize the timing of improvements and outages through our cost-benefit systems
- Optimize maintenance strategies through greater insights into component performance deterioration and condition monitoring solutions maintenance.